A student have lots of courses options after +2, Confusion arises in the mind of students as well as parents about the career options. The basic question arises for every student is "What should I do after 12th?". Here we are trying to eliminate confusions by providing various course details, job profiles and career opportunities. Human Resource Management is Another options for the students after 12th.
|Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay|
Human resource management deals with the management of workforce in any organization. It is responsible for the selection, training, assessment, and rewards of employees, along with ensuring compliance of labor laws HR also includes strategies & initiatives like mergers and acquisitions, talent management, succession planning, industrial and labor relations training in Personnel Management, Employee Welfare, and Industrial Relations.
What Courses are offered and their eligibility?
- Certificate course in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Development
Eligibility to enroll in certificate course is 10+2, in Some institutes the course is also available after 10th with +2 option.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with HRM.
- B. Com (Honors) Business Administration
- Bachelor in Human Resource Management
Eligibility for the enrolment in Graduation level course is 10+2 in any stream.
Post Graduation Level
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Development
- Master of Commerce in Business Administration with HRM
- Executive Diploma in Human Resource Development
The eligibility for the Post Graduation level course is Graduation in any stream except fine arts. However BBA/B.com would prepare a candidate better for pursuing Human Resource Management course. The admission in MBA/MHRM program is done through entrance exam like CAT/CMAT/XAT or ATMA.
Top Institutes and Universities that offers Human Resource Management
- All IIM
- Delhi University
- IBS Hyderabad (ICFAI)
- Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh
- PG School of Commerce, University of Rajasthan
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- Institute of Management & Technology, West Bengal
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management, West Bengal
- Tamilnadu University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Annamalai University
- Lovely Professional University, Ludhiana