There are lots of confusion to students and parents about the career options after 10+2 in PCM groups. The question arises for every students "what should I Do after 12th", There are lots of career opportunities after 12th. A right decision is necessary. In this post we will discuss here about Career Options After 10+2 in Aeronautical Engineering.
|Image by Lee Rosario from Pixabay|
What is Aeronautical Engineering?
Aeronautical Engineering is a field that includes designing, manufacturing, testing and maintenance of Aircrafts in Commercial Aviation as well as Defense Sector. The subject Aeronautical Engineering involves Advance Level of Physics and Mathematics.
What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering?
The aviation industry is spreading year to year. There are lots of job Opportunities in the field of Aeronautical Engineering including Aircraft Engineer, Aircraft Production Manager, Aircraft Designer, Aircraft Design Checker, Aircraft Tester etc in Government sector as well as private sector. In abroad there are lots of scope for Aeronautical Engineer. Countries like USA, UK, Australia, Germany, France hire Aeronautical Engineer from reputed institutes of India. Even NASA have lots of Indian Aeronautical Engineer.
What courses are offered and their eligibility?
Under Graduate Level
Essential Qualification For undergraduate course is 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Admission is done through entrance exam like JEE.
- B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E. in Avionics
- B.Tech in Avionics
Post Graduate Level
Essential Qualification For postgraduate course is B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautics/Avionics. Admission is done through entrance exam like GATE.
- M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- M.E. in Aeronautical Engineering
- M.E. in Avionics
- M.Tech in Avionics
Doctorate or PhD Level
Essential Qualification For undergraduate course is M.E/M.Tech in Aeronautics/Avionics. Student for Doctorate level must have valid GATE score.
- Doctorate/PhD in Aeronautical Engineering
- Doctorate/PhD in Avionics
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University, Manipal
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Hindustan University, Chennai
- Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bengaluru
- PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh
- Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information, Technology (IIAEIT), Pune.
- CIIAE (Centre for Internationally Recognized Aeronautical/Aerospace/Aircraft Engineering), Dehradun
- Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology, Lucknow